On this page you will find links to useful forms and documents as well as videos to explain why we may be asking for the information and the use of the forms.
This Credit Guide provides you with the key information that you need to know to make an informed and confident choice when engaging our services. Such as:
- Who we are and our Licence Details
- Our responsibility to you
- Our most commonly used lenders
- Our fees and charges (while our service is free there may be instances where you could be charged in the event your home loan is payed out or refinanced in the first 2 years)
- How we are paid
- Complaints process (It is nice to know we have never received a complaint and will do our best to make sure it stays that way)
Mango Loan Application form
Our Loan application form is a comprehensive form allowing us to gather as much information as possible to meet most lender requirements. This form is usually completed as part of the first interview but we do ask clients to take a look beforehand so that you understand the questions we may be asking. Such as your employment start and end dates for the past 3 years, as well as your residential address for the past 3 years. We will also be asking for information such as a contact person at your place of employment.
Before we can assess your suitability for a loan we need to ensure that you can comply with the lenders requirements. Each bank will have different requirements and can actually assess your loan quite differently.
- Overtime: If you earn overtime some banks may need you to show the amount of overtime is consistent for a period of 2 years, while others look at the consistency over 6 months and another may not accept it at all.
- Savings: Some lenders may require you to show genuine savings. For one lender this may mean regular savings going into the same account for 6 months while another lender may only need 3 months and another lender will accept seeing that you pay your rent on time.
- Lenders have so many different requirements and each will assess quite differently. So what we do is assess everything against the lenders requirements to rule out or rule in a particular lender.
So in short we need all your supporting documents before we proceed with a recommendation. Anything short of this and we would not be acting in your best interest.
In the event you do not have everything we have requested just let us know as we will then search for a lender that may not have that requirement.
Click here for a list of documents required.
Free Budget Tool
An essential part of getting a home loan is ensuring that you can meet the repayments. It is so important that the government has introduced legislation to ensure that all borrowers complete a budget. Previously banks would use their own estimates based on what they believed were average living cost. The thing is there is no Mr and Mrs average, everyone is different. The last thing the banks and us as brokers want to do is to put you under hardship by getting you a loan that is not within your means. We have therefore included a free budgeting tool to help you assess your own living cost. During the application process, we will have you complete your own budget and send it to us. Click here for the free budgeting tool.